T Baby's Growth

pregnancy due date

Thursday, April 1, 2010

20/20

"I have always felt very fortunate about my eyes... they may be ugly, dull, and brown; but I have always had 20/10 or at least 20/15 vision... lately I have been catching myself squinting a lot more to read things, my eyes have really been hurting and achy and at night I seem to have a slight blur to bright lights that I haven't ever had before! I have been thinking about going to see the eye doctor for a while now, and after the massive headache I got today I called and made an appt!"

So I wrote that like 3 weeks ago and never posted it because I didn't want to be "that girl" if everything was fine and it was all just in my head... well my eye appt was today and since you are reading this that means that I really do need glasses! I am really excited to get my glasses, my eyes have been bothering so much lately! I never thought picking out glasses would be such a hard decision, but it took me forever! Thanks to the great staff, Sarah, and a quick trip up there from Becky I think I picked out a great pair!



No comments:

Post a Comment