T Baby's Growth

pregnancy due date

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Well its official... I got knocked up!



We started trying for a lil one in June and by July we have a baby on board! We must be either REALLY lucky, or REALLY fertile! lol We haven't made the official announcement so if you are reading this please keep the facebook posts until after we make the announcement. I figured if you are reading this then you do actually care about our lives! lol Our first appt is tomorrow, I am guessing that they will just do blood work and not much more as early as it is! The unofficial due date is April 11, 2010.

I have been feeling okay... besides the hot flashes, CRAMPING, constant nausea, light-headedness and total *B* mode I have been in! lol

I am going to try and take a weekly picture... we will see how that goes! ha

Here is the very first baby belly (a.k.a. bloated belly!!!) picture!

(Don't judge... its bloating! lol)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! I had a feeling that you all were expecting when I read Kara's blog yesterday. Oh how I remember the nausea and upset stomach/cramps...just know that it'll pass soon. I'm SO excited for you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete